You have taken the first step to bringing your small business dream to fruition.
I am sure that you know all there is to know about the product or service you are going to sell, but just as important is the knowledge of “the business of doing business.” The information contained herein will discuss structure – the most significant decision of your “first steps,” including financing options, an outline of start-up steps and additional documents to help identify and explain your new business organizational needs.
- SBA's Steps for Starting a Business
- SBA's Checklist for Starting a Business
- Free Self-Paced Online Courses
- Application for EIN/Tax ID Number: file online, file by mail or fax
- EIN/Tax ID Number-Information on Methods of Applying
- Registering Your Business
- Common Business Licenses & Permits
- Business Ideas
- Business Start-Up How-To Guides
- IRS Starting a Business and Keeping Records Publication
- State Contracting & Certifications
- State Contracts & Certification
- Online Courses for Government Contracting
- Government Contracting Podcasts
- Central Contractor Registration
- U.S. Commercial Service-Importing & Exporting, www.buyusa.gov and www.export.gov
- Info about different NJ locations-includes crime, income levels, average weather, housing data, demographics, etc.
- Info about different NJ locations-includes income levels/cost of living, average weather, demographics, etc.
- NJ Zip codes
- Office Space for Rent
- Women's Calendar-Organizations and Resources for Women
- Free Annual Credit Report